The Latin American Network of Studies in Women Philosophers in History welcomes submissions of presentation proposals for its First Meeting, “Women in the history of philosophy: studies and contributions from Latin America”, that will be held entirely online from October 18 to December 13, 2021, with sessions on Mondays.
Paper topics may include:
- Women philosophers of different historical epochs of philosophy
- Latin American women philosophers
- Historiographical and methodological reflections on the philosophical canon and the narratives of the history of philosophy, with respect to women philosophers
- Teaching women philosophers
- Please submit abstracts suitable for a 20-minute presentation in attached file for blind review to email@example.com no later than July 15, 2021.
- Abstracts must have 800 -1000 words, should contain the title, keywords, the summary and the purpose of the paper.
- In the email message please provide the name of the speaker, full contact address, institution and a 2-3 lines CV
- Conference languages: Spanish – Portuguese – English – French
Proposals will be evaluated by the scientific committee of the meeting.
Silvia Manzo (UNLP, IdHICS CONICET – Argentina) – Katarina Peixoto (UERJ, Brasil) – Viridiana Platas (UEB/ UDLS, Colombia) – Teresa Rodríguez (UNAM – México)